Sublist 1- All Designated Uses are met (with the exception of Fish Consumption) Sublist 2- The Designated Use is attaining. Sublist 3- Insufficient data to determine if Designated use is attaining. Sublist 4- Designated use not attaining but measures have been taken to improve water quality. Sublist 5- Designated use not attaining and a TMDL is necessary.
The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions.
SUBJECT DATA LAYERS
For all data contained herein, NJDEP makes no representations of any kind, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. NJDEP assumes no responsibility to maintain them in any manner or form.
II. Terms of Agreement
1. Digital data received from the NJDEP are to be used solely for internal purposes in the conduct of daily affairs.
2. The data are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind and the user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, as documented in the accompanying cross-reference files (see Section 1.14 CROSS-REFERENCE). Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact.
3. Digital data received from the NJDEP may not be reproduced or redistributed for use by anyone without first obtaining written permission from the NJDEP. This clause is not intended to restrict distribution of printed mapped information produced from the digital data.
4. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize NJDEP digital data will credit the NJDEP's Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer:
"This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by NJDEP and is not state-authorized."
5. Users shall require any independent contractor, hired to undertake work that will utilize digital data obtained from the NJDEP, to agree not to use, reproduce, or redistribute NJDEP GIS data for any purpose other than the specified contractual work. All copies of NJDEP GIS data utilized by an independent contractor will be required to be returned to the original user at the close of such contractual work.
Users hereby agree to abide by the use and reproduction conditions specified above and agree to hold any independent contractor to the same terms. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria.
NJGS received sub-huc14 basins coverage from USGS-WRD in NAD27 UTM coordinates and began processing into Dephuc14 in NAD83 State Plane Feet coordinates. Projection resulted in a coverage that was shifted about 735 ft SSW in comparison to earlier coverages. The reason for, and origin of this shift is unknown. Therefore, the projected coverage was manually transformed using an affine transformation to best fit the correct line positions based on a comparison to earlier version of the dephuc14 coverage.